Monday, March 23, 2009

Prescription lenses





Tags: prescription lenses

I can't see very well...

Are there ways I can improve my vision? Or at least stop it from deteriorating? I am 29 years old. I have far-sightedness and an astigmatism. I have worn glasses or contacts since I was two years old. Apparently, I have an extremely severe prescription -- more (or is it less?) than 8.00 in my left e...

Read the full post from Ask MetaFilter

Tags: , ,

via Blogdigger blog search for prescription lenses.

Your Podscope hit is at 13:40 Show Notes: Today I talk about John Ong's visit, the weekend, my new glasses, paint preparation, and how I'm going to help save the earth even more. Call the listener line: 1-206-666-1876Show #488Show Length: 27:01File Size: 24.9 MB

Author: contactss65
Keywords: Contact Lenses Without Prescription
Added: February 1, 2009

Loliable prescription Glasses on the cheap! (US)

Loliable Glasses on the cheap! EDIT to note quality: Fox News Zenni Optical Review - My zenni pair actually fit better than the ones from my optometrist and have practically no lens scratches, even though I toss them in my book bag with all of my stuff, uncased. I've had them for almost a year, and ...

Read the full post from The EGL Community

via Blogdigger blog search for prescription lenses.

Blog from:



prescription lenses
BUY ONLINE!





CLICK HERE!


No comments:

Post a Comment